UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry to bore you all with yet more pics of my lot :p

The water isn't green, there is vitamins in the water ;)

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Oh they're lovely :)

Can you give them any human food or is there anything they can't have? We're having pasta today :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh they're lovely :)

Can you give them any human food or is there anything they can't have? We're having pasta today :)
They can't have spicy food and boys can't have orange (Or more to the point, d-limonene) because it causes kidney issues.

Mine always have a little bit of what I'm cooking unless it is curry :p

·
Registered
496 Posts
Lovely to see happy ratties.
Can I ask a couple of questions?
What bedding are you using, it looks lovely and soft ?
What cage do you have? and is that a Jenny base in it?
Thanks Laura XXXx

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lovely to see happy ratties.
Can I ask a couple of questions?
Of course you can :p

What bedding are you using, it looks lovely and soft ?
Megazorb

What cage do you have? and is that a Jenny base in it?
My 5 boys are in the explorer and 3 girls are in a jenny.
The base in the explorer are custom made trays (that are no longer made :()
Thanks Laura XXXx
My answers are in red :)

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
They can't have spicy food and boys can't have orange (Or more to the point, d-limonene) because it causes kidney issues.

Mine always have a little bit of what I'm cooking unless it is curry :p
I knew about the orange but not about the spicy :)

·
Registered
496 Posts
Thanks for your help. How do you find the explorer and the megazorb. I am looking at getting a new cage and it's so difficult. I have a Jenny at the moment with my 4 big boys in it. It is really a pain to set up after cleaning with only 2 small doors. The cleaning is fine. Base in the bath and wiping the bars with baby wipes. I really fancy a cage with door that fully open so there is the explorer,SRS and midwest critter. They are all REALLY big. Would you recommend the explorer?
Laura XX

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for your help. How do you find the explorer and the megazorb. I am looking at getting a new cage and it's so difficult. I have a Jenny at the moment with my 4 big boys in it. It is really a pain to set up after cleaning with only 2 small doors. The cleaning is fine. Base in the bath and wiping the bars with baby wipes. I really fancy a cage with door that fully open so there is the explorer,SRS and midwest critter. They are all REALLY big. Would you recommend the explorer?
Laura XX
I ordered my cage online, I can't remember which company I used sorry :eek:

I would recommend the explorer, the only down side is the shallow trays that come as standard. Which is why I ordered custom trays :)

I get my megazorb from a local farm shop but you can also order it online if you don't have a farm shop near you :)

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
:001_wub: I am in love with your nekkids :001_wub: They definitely look like they are enjoying their nom-noms :D

·
Registered
15,284 Posts
That is Enzo, he is a proper snuggle bum :001_wub:
Jase was..

I got Perky out yesterday and was snuggling him.. Said to my fella.. look he is snuggling like Rhoddi and Jase used to..

Then Perky peed all over me.. Not a little slip up like a full on gush.. My fella left me laughing.. Perky will just not take the role of Jase of Rhoddi..They would never pee on me.. Boo Hoo... :(

Give Enzo snuggles for me.. xxx

·
Registered
8,595 Posts
I love dumbos I've got 2 now did have 4 but two were pts :(
They have a certain dumb fat head look don't they lol.
But I can't be without a few top eared too.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.