Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Ratrations

Discussion in 'Rodents' started by suzyjo, Nov 29, 2012.

1. suzyjo

suzyjo PetForums Member

Hi I was just wondering how long, on average, it has taken people to receive their delivery? I ordered on Friday, I know nothing would have been done over the weekend but got a dispatched email on Monday but me and the hammies are still waiting.. :confused:
    I didn't want to buy a bag of dwarf hamster food because I didn't think the delivery would take this long but now I feel awful because I've just been picking little bits out of the Syrian hamsters food and giving them it.. :(

2. B3rnie

B3rnie Guest

Mine normally comes the day after I receive the dispatched email :001_unsure:

I would send them an email to find out what's going on tbh.

3. suzyjo

suzyjo PetForums Member

Hmm thanks I will do, fingers crossed it comes tomorrow like!

Btw completely off topic but I've been meaning to tell you that the buns absolutely love the barley rings :D whenever they hear me getting them out the packet their all whizzing around in excitement :rolleyes: it's so hard to not over feed them tho :eek:

4. B3rnie

B3rnie Guest

Glad to hear it :)

5. LynseyB

LynseyB PetForums Senior

If I order in the morning, mine always arrives the next working day. I would contact them too. I hope this doesn't put you off cause they're normally fab!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice