Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Rascal & Rhythm

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by StormyThai, Sep 29, 2013.

1. StormyThai

StormyThai Moderator
    Staff Member

Anyone wanna see a few pics?

Like you have a choice :lol:
    Nom nom nom
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. emzybabe

emzybabe PetForums VIP

They are looking so well mine are moulting and going a bit scraggly at the mo. how old are thy now?

3. StormyThai

StormyThai Moderator
    Staff Member

Thank you :) These two are just coming out of a heavy moult, you can see the patch on Rhythm's shoulders and his circle on his crown hehe

Rascal is coming up to 4 years old and Rhythm is coming up to 5 :)

4. Funky

Funky PetForums VIP

Very cute bunnies -the white/ginger looks like my Ginny:) favourite toys cardboard ripped off there in the background hahahhaha
    Do you have those two bunnies?
    How do you keep house clean with them in the room? We have indoor bunnies what a mess they do-and I don't mean hay -Funky is really naughty and poops everywhere -he hasn't when he was on his own but since bonded he used rugs as toilet and trays only for wee and food!

5. StormyThai

StormyThai Moderator
    Staff Member

I have 7 inside, each group has their own area :)
    I hoover 3 times a day to keep on top of things, but when they are all in moult I have to hoover 4 or 5 times a day :lol:

6. Funky

Funky PetForums VIP

My neighbours think i am cleaning freak hahahahha
    We have had 7 hovers in last 5 years as they don't make a year-even those animal!
    How dd you train them for toilet? What can I do about Funky-encourage him to poop in tray? Others 3 are ok -accidents happens obviosuly but they do 'business' in trays.
    Bunnies in our garage and utility don't care -they just poop everywhere! Any tips how to encourage them to use trays not floor?

7. StormyThai

StormyThai Moderator
    Staff Member

When I was first litter training I made sure I picked up all the poop and then placed it in the litter tray, after a while they all cottoned on :)
    We still get the odd few about and sometimes I find a little pile where one has been sat having a nom, but as they all pee in their trays and it is only poop I don't mind just picking it up and popping it into the tray :)

8. Funky

Funky PetForums VIP

Funky one little Netherland does a lot but I hoover up! Bunnies downstairs producing hundreds of poops -I always say I rather them poop than not! I don't know how to teach them -it is not just few -they just make me work hard when I get back from work hahahaha

9. StormyThai

StormyThai Moderator
    Staff Member

You could try adding a few more litter trays, when my lot where learning I had a litter tray dotted in every room, once they got the hang of it I could reduce the number of trays :)

10. metame

metame PetForums VIP

beautiful buns!

11. LouLatch

LouLatch PetForums VIP

Soooooooo cute!! :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice