Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Rare to see a Staffy Bitch that doesn't ...

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Amethyst, Apr 8, 2011.

1. Amethyst

Amethyst PetForums VIP

... look as though she has had pups at some point. Anyone else noticed this?

2. SpringerHusky

SpringerHusky PetForums VIP

No, because every staffy I meet is intact male instead :blink: I almost never see females

3. shibby

shibby PetForums VIP

Same here, I rarely see a Staffie and when I do they tend to be male.

4. Amethyst

Amethyst PetForums VIP

How very odd, I wonder why no males, we must have them all ;)

Plenty obviously intact males too :rolleyes:

5. xxbailliexx

xxbailliexx PetForums Member

tried to post a pic of our baillie after being spayed a few months back but it didnt work.

she is an almost 2 year old staffy bitch and has never nor will she ever, i am pleased to say have a litter :D :D

6. Marley boy

Marley boy PetForums VIP

well i live in staffy central as i call it, and yes i see quite alot of bitches with saggy boobies or big fat round bellies :rolleyes: aswell as intact males. Marley was attact by an intact male that was out walking with a bitch, this male was obviously protecting his bitch as apparently they were a breeding pair :rolleyes:: Marley now has issues with staffys not all of them but if they run up to him he gets really barky :(

7. Polly Pocket

Polly Pocket PetForums Junior

I haven't seen many Staffies around my area, but my little girl Polly will be Spayed as soon as the vet says she is old enough. She was from a dumped litter and the local pound has got lots of unwanted Staffies in it :mad:

Tina

8. EmzieAngel

EmzieAngel PetForums VIP

There's a staffy bitch who lives in my street, she's such a sweet little thing.
    But other than her, I've only met one other and she was only young.

All the other staffies I've met are intact males.

9. SophieCyde

SophieCyde PetForums VIP

I only know 1 female staffie , a little stunner called tina , she is spayed and murphy LOVES her , we see her everyday on our walks :D

but in all our local rescue centres they are full of staffies :( I don't understand why people are breeding them :(

10. momentofmadness

momentofmadness PetForums VIP

My staffy bitch didn't have pups.. and, my male was done.. he was deaf.. :(

Round here there are lots of staffies.. Male and female.. Of all types and sizes.. :eek:

Some you can see are very much loved family pets some are just to make the owner feel that bit tougher..

11. Sleeping_Lion

Sleeping_Lion Banned

Nope, I'm glad to say the majority of staffs I see aren't breeding stock from the looks of it, but the ones that are (bitches that is) do stick in your head unfortunately, for the wrong reasons :(

12. Pets_R_Me:)

Pets_R_Me:) Guest

I know a selection of intact males, castrated males and spayed females. Of the staffies I know, none have had a litter or fathered a litter - but then again, the staffies I know all live with responsible, caring owners :)

13. I know of 3 staffies from one house locally, and two more from two seperate houses - Not one has had pups - but that said there are always plenty of staffy pups advertised in the local shops

14. CheekoAndCo

CheekoAndCo PetForums VIP

Mainly intact males around here but any bitches I see have saggy tums and huge nipples. Some even look asif they are ready to burst with pups... :(

15. myshkin

myshkin PetForums VIP

Nope, met lots of sweet cuddly, staffy girlies, none of which had any signs of having pups. And that was in South Manchester, capital city of staffy abusers.

16. cinnamontoast

cinnamontoast Sois pas chiant, chéri.

You'd think there was no other breed of dog round my way but I haven't seen obvious 'had a litter types':confused:

17. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

We have loads of staffies round here but none ever look like they have had or are expecting pups

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice