Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Random chat

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ForestWomble, Apr 17, 2018.

1. FeelTheBern

FeelTheBern They don't like it up 'em, sir!

Come on! I thought the reference I was making was pretty obvious.

ForestWomble, Calvine and kimthecat like this.
  2. kimthecat

kimthecat PetForums VIP

:Hilarious Oh the penny's drop ! Sorry , Im very tired .

ForestWomble and FeelTheBern like this.
  3. Calvine

Calvine PetForums VIP

I predicted an ostentatious and tawdry affair!!

Zaros likes this.
  4. jetsmum

jetsmum PetForums VIP

I'd prefer something more simple, about £25 should cover it. :D

Calvine and Zaros like this.
  5. Zaros

Zaros Pet Forums, P/resident Evil

I'd like to know who's been buying all their clothes pegs. There must have been bleedin' legions of customers.
    Either that or the pegs were flogged at an extortionate price after the poor superstitious housewife was told a hex would be placed upon her and her family if she didn't buy them.

A Steptoe & Son type of affair might have been more appropriate. Or they could have simply fly-tipped him in the corner of a country field somewhere and had a really big knees-up.:D

If he'd carried a sprig of that lucky heather they're always touting about his person, life would have no doubt carried on as normal for everyone, except his victim who might have only been deprived of a few treasured possessions, family heirlooms and several sleepless nights wondering if the insurance company was going to cough up.
    Nothing for the papers to make a big hoo-har of there then.:Meh

Calvine likes this.
  6. Bisbow

Bisbow PetForums VIP

You have not lived if you have not had a fondant fancy, lovely

So the rape seed is in bloom, next few weeks are not going to be pleasant, horrible stuff

Sun is shining, no wind a lovely day, going out with my friend to have a nice lunch at our favourite pub

I am celebrating the fact that my fluttery heart has stopped fluttering and I don't need any more treatment, the hospital visit is cancelled and I have no need to worry any more

HOORAY

7. Teddy-dog

Teddy-dog PetForums VIP

Brilliant news!

So far this morning I’ve walked the dog, come to the yard, mucked the horse out and am now taking the horse for a walk as he’s on stable rest phew!

Then I need to go to work!! I’m normally an early bird in work so it’s going to be strange working till 5 (I normally finish at half 3ish)

8. Bisbow

Bisbow PetForums VIP

Hope your horse is better soon. I used to love riding out in the early morning when the world was fresh and new and my horse liked it as well

WE had some lovely times

kimthecat and ForestWomble like this.
  9. Happy Paws2

Happy Paws2 PetForums VIP

So far this morning I've had breakfast watching 800 words put the washing out, waiting for OH to get back from walking Dillon, as we are expecting a package sometime this week so someone has to be in, then I'm off down the shops.

ForestWomble likes this.
  10. Bisbow

Bisbow PetForums VIP

This morning we put Chilli's agility stuff up in the garden and she is loving it

She has not forgotten how to do it and keeps jumping over it without being told

Great fun

11. Kim Watcham

Kim Watcham KIM N ARCHIE

Hi everyone
    I think me and archie have the nice weather its lovley has been a few days now this morning arch has been for his walk then cam back and he had a lovley bath his all clean and groomed all nice and sitting in the garden watching me hang the washing out ....have a nice day everyone

ForestWomble likes this.
  12. MrJsk

MrJsk PetForums Member

Good morning!
    Looks as though we are going to have a much needed warm, sunny day here in Southampton today!

Kim Watcham and ForestWomble like this.
  13. PawsOnMe

PawsOnMe PetForums VIP

Windy day here so got some loads of washing being washed and I'm gonna hang it out to dry. I absolutely love the smell of washing that has been dried outside, reminds me of camping :)

kimthecat and ForestWomble like this.
  14. kimthecat

kimthecat PetForums VIP

I watch 800 words. Really enjoy it and the scenery is beautiful in NZ. If they had an NHS I would be tempted to move there if they'd have me . :D

I went on a bus this morning to town to get Lillys kitchen dog food for Libby chi . I'm glad my neighbour came with me , the bus was packed but we managed to get a seat but the sudden stops and starts and swerves were making me fall about the seat . Give me a train ride any day !

ForestWomble likes this.
  15. ForestWomble

ForestWomble PetForums VIP

[​IMG]
    These are fondant fancies, sponge with fondant covered in icing. :Hungry

Fantastic news :Joyful
    Have a fondant fancy to celebrate!

Sounds great fun.

Sounds nice and peaceful.

kimthecat and Kim Watcham like this.
  16. Boxerluver30

Boxerluver30 Hound Lover

Hi everyone

Been lovely and warm here at reaseheath today. Me and my friend were out with her dog she is working with earlier sitting in the sun for a bit. He is called Tyler and is a husky x German shepherd, he's lovely :)(and looks like Samson apart from the head!).

@PawsOnMe those cherry Bakewells look lovely, I love them :Woot.

ForestWomble and PawsOnMe like this.
  17. Teddy-dog

Teddy-dog PetForums VIP

Thank you!

Yes a nice morning ride before work is the best way to start the day.

I've been working from home today (just having a coffee break :p). It's lovely and sunny here and the dogs have been enjoying sitting out in the garden sunbathing!

Bisbow and ForestWomble like this.
  18. PawsOnMe

PawsOnMe PetForums VIP

Thanks :) they're even better today as the cherry jam has had time to settle and soak into the sponge a little :Drool
    Sounds like you've had a lovely time in the sun, I've just been out with my two and couldn't believe how warm it is after the miserable weather yesterday!

ForestWomble and Boxerluver30 like this.
  19. Boxerluver30

Boxerluver30 Hound Lover

I don't think Samson will want to go out for long in this weather, he hates it when it's too warm. Good job I got a cooling towel from dogfest last year, it's from animat and is great. He also has a cooling mat but he doesn't like that as much. I do mainly enrichment with him in this weather and little walks throughout the day. We also keep the conservatory door open so he can go in and out

ForestWomble and Teddy-dog like this.
  20. Teddy-dog

Teddy-dog PetForums VIP

Bless him I can imagine it must be soo hot for him! We used to have a BC with a thick coat and he used to get really hot in the summer. Luckily he loved water so we could easily cool him off. I can't imagine what it's like for the dogs with even thicker coats!

I think Teddy is enjoying the sun - probably reminds him of Spain!!

ForestWomble and Boxerluver30 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice