UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't order any from hospital as not got my card with me. Totally misjudged how much food I have left. What can I give them in the meantime that my eldest daughter can buy easily? I do have other small furry food at hone namely dwarf hamster food which is rat rations no 7 with egg biscuit and no garlic, rat rations Syrian hamster food with bananas ,beaphar mouse food, hamster food from pet shop, hamster food from the range. ..would any of these be suitable at all? I'll order more next time as they loved it.

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I should hopefully be getting out of here over the weekend , Monday at the latest, so the second I get home I can place an order. I'd do it from here if someone brought me my card but I'm in a hospital 8 miles away so nobody is able to visit me.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
hope you're feeling better very soon! *hugs*

i have my boys on [email protected] muesli, and have just posted a thread asking what everyone thinks about it being good or not...

G

·
I should hopefully be getting out of here over the weekend , Monday at the latest, so the second I get home I can place an order. I'd do it from here if someone brought me my card but I'm in a hospital 8 miles away so nobody is able to visit me.
Do you have paypal?

If not then the hamster food will be ok (maybe add some dog kibble if possible), not something I would normally advise but under the circumstances it is understandable.

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do you have paypal?

If not then the hamster food will be ok (maybe add some dog kibble if possible), not something I would normally advise but under the circumstances it is understandable.
Oooh I do have PayPal. I will order straight away in that case. I have dog kibble in the meantime too ,and cat food(wet) and they get fresh food and yogurts which they adore. So hopefully that'll be OK for a few days.

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Order put through :) didn't mean to spend £50 mind you. Lol.

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's the only real problem with RR, you end up spending far too much money :p
The scary part is I could easily have spent twice as much in there and still wanted to buy more :-O:-D

G

·
I know that feeling very well :lol:
I was very good with my last order, I only ordered the food I needed :yikes:

But then next moths order will be a different story because I can now buy bulk hamster food without delivery so naturally I will have to spend the difference on new toys and such :aureola:

·
Registered
150 Posts
I would suggest dry muesli mix but something plain with just oats and wheat flakes etc like Holland and Barrett muesli base, bits of wholemeal bread, and dry breakfast cereal - you can get kallo rice puffs, also weetabix, rice crispies (limit cos a bit too sugary though), oatibix etc. cream crackers too....
I'm sure they will be fine :)
Hope you feel better soon xx

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.