Raising funds

Discussion in 'Charity Auctions' started by MollySmith, Jun 23, 2014.

1. MollySmith

MollySmith PetForums VIP

I hope this cheeky post is allowed. I am not arranging a charity auction but a charity sale.

I am raising funds to help Animal Helpline Trust, the charity from whom we adopted our dog Molly and this year I am holding a cake sale and sale of dog related items where I work. My employers charity match all fundraising if it's held at their premises so it makes sense to do this to get twice the amount for the benefit of the dogs. There are over 900 employees on the site. Money raised at the event will enable Animal Helpline to extend their foster care network and save more dogs from council pounds.

I wondered if our talented makers on PF would be willing to supply a prize for the raffle? Everyone who donates will be mentioned in the staff newsletter and I'm happy to give away leaflets too. We have already have accumulated magazine subscriptions to dog magazines, toys from Chuck It and craft items from amazing PF members.

If you are able to help then the donation can be sent to B Howard-Smith, UK Education, Cambridge University Press, University Printing House, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS. The sale will be on 23rd so all items to arrive by 22nd.

Thank you so very much.