Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Rags' new summer hutch & runs

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by Zippstar, May 16, 2010.

1. Zippstar

Zippstar PetForums Member

2. jaxb05

jaxb05 PetForums VIP

Looks great. Good buy!!

3. Zippstar

I'll put some pics up when she's been installed in it :lol: It'll be having a large amount of cleaning and disinfecting first - not taking any chances even though she's been vaccinated/had her jabs.

4. crofty

crofty PetForums VIP

:( Dont mean to sound horrible but it looks tiny to me?? Definetely wouldnt leave her in it, theres not enough shelter. How high is it?

5. Zippstar

She'll be left in both with access to the big run at all times - going to undertake a DIY project of epic proportions to fix them all together (the runs she currently has as well) - the hutch part will literally only be for shelter if she wants it. Haven't decided about leaving her in it overnight yet - I'm a bit protective of her. I may even hook them up somehow to her big hutch, but i'm not sure how i'd do that yet - having my dad over tonight to have a look.

6. Zippstar

Well I picked the runs up last night.......

The people were really nice and even gave me an extra house thing for free (though I doubt Rags will get through the door without modifications to be honest, even though the roof of it is approx 4ft, the doors are tiny :rolleyes: don't want her getting stuck :lol:)

The runs are even bigger than they looked on the photos :eek:they are taking over the patio at the moment, but soon to be set up on the lawn (after cleaning and disinfection) and then I will post some pics of Rags exploring them....haven't decided yet on how to go about fixing the whole contraption together so that will be fun :lol:!

7. pinkyblare

pinkyblare PetForums Junior

Sounds great look forward to seeing the new empire! i only had my two bunnies few weeks they got normal hutch big enough for both but pestering hubby to make a run underneath as i want them to explore and run around but i dont want them eating grass as i am 99% sure its that what made Toto have this GI stasis i may be wrong but i am not taking any risk so their run will be on patio floor me thinks will certainly keep their nails shorter as they are so sharp at the mo :lol:

xx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice