UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Ragdoll Rehome Group has a quantity of Christmas cards as above. They are A6 in size, two designs. A pack of 10 (5 of each design) costs £5.00 inclusive of postage and packing - every penny goes back into helping the Ragdolls. Please contact Anne on [email protected] should you wish to order or PM me for further details. The greeting inside is Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Order three packs of 10 cards for £13.00!

The photos of the cards don't quite do them justice - see below!

The "models" are cats from our Group who have been rehomed!
:D:)

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Jenny

Yes we did cards last year - they were just slightly bigger but we are conscious of postage increases so have got for a slightly smaller card this year.

If you visit ragsrescue you can order and pay using Paypal but if at all possible if people want any and could pay via cheque or online bank transfer it would save us at least 25 pence per transaction in fees to Paypal!!;)

·
Registered
14,011 Posts
dont worry i have found the price for postage thankyou.
i am a little shocked as i recognise 2 ragdolls that have been rehomed due to the owners leaving the country and they look to be my cats.
is there any way of finding out if these are my 2, i understand they have been rehomed but just want to know for sure.:)

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hiya

If you e-mail Anne ordering your cards - you could ask her about the cats you think may be yours. If we know the breeders of any cats surrendered to us we will contact them to let them know we have them and ask if they are happy for us to rehome them or do they wish to do it themselves. However a lot of owners can't remember or won't tell us who they got the cats off.

No we are not doing Ragdoll calendars but really appreciate you ordering the cards - it really does help us fundraise.:D THe Traditionalist Ragdoll Cat Society are doing Ragdoll calendars however! Traditionalist Ragdoll Cat Society

Thanks again!

·
Registered
14,011 Posts
thankyou, as the website says they have both been rehomed i know they will have a fantastic home and dont want to upset the apple cart.

thankyou, i will order my xmas cards today.:)

·
Registered
44 Posts
i would like 3 packs please to pay by bank transfer, happy to pay the postage aswell if you can give me the price.
also do you sell the ragdoll calendars?:)
Hi, the Ragdoll Rescue Group is doing a calendar. You can order on the website. I think they are hoping to have them ready to sell at the Supreme too.

Ragdoll-Rescue - Ragdoll Rescue Website

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.