Welcome!

Welcome to PetForums, the UK's most popular and friendly pet owners community. Please 'Sign Up' if you'd like to take part and contribute to our forum.

Raffle for The ARC

Discussion in 'Charity Auctions' started by lazydays, Jun 27, 2014.

1. lazydays

lazydays PetForums VIP

At Lazy Days Pet Beds we are currently having a raffle to win a free pet bed. For only £1 you can be in with a chance of winning. You can buy a ticket using paypal and every penny goes directly to The Ashmore Rescue for Cats (The ARC).
    The ARC is a small rescue run by fellow PF member Cats Galore. If you visit the Facebook page you will see that there are lots of kittens who will all need vet checks, vaccinations and neutering in a few weeks time before they can be rehomed.

The bills are expected to run into thousands and every single £1 entry counts. They all add up and will go towards giving these abandoned cats and kittens the very best start in life :)

Thankyou all!
    https://www.youcaring.com/pet-expenses/raffle-for-the-arc/194029

2. MoggyBaby

MoggyBaby PetForums VIP

Having seen your gorgeous beds, they are definitely worth trying to win. :D

3. I love cats

I love cats PetForums Junior

Golly what a shame I missed this the beds are gorgeous and the arc sounds a very worthy cause!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice