Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Radiator Bed Reccomendations

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Jenbob21, Feb 11, 2021.

1. Jenbob21

Jenbob21 PetForums Member

Hi, sorry if this is in the wrong place, but wondered if anyone could reccomend a good quality radiator cat bed?
    My girl has taken to lying on the floor underneath our living room radiator on an evening and I think she would like a proper radiator bed.
    I've scoured Amazon but most had poor reviews and looked abit flimsy, and didnt look much different to some £5 ones I saw in BnM, so wondered if anyone had a decent one they could recommend, or do the cheap and cheerful ones do the trick?!

2. chillminx

chillminx PetForums VIP

@Jenbob21 - I have two of these, one is new/unused, the other was used for a short while when my girls were kittens (and has since been laundered) Since then the cats found it too hot lying so close to a radiator.

You are very welcome to have these beds as freebies if you'd like them. I was going to take them to a charity shop, but haven't got round to it. Please don't feel obliged to say "yes". I don't mind at all. :)

TriTri likes this.
  3. Jenbob21

Jenbob21 PetForums Member

Oh that would be great if we could take the offer, I'd be happy to pay towards postage :)

TriTri likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice