Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Race for life

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bellarina, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Bellarina

Bellarina PetForums Member

I know a lot of you don't really know me but as Race for Life is for a good cause I thought I'd give myself every chance to raise as much money as possible.

I will be running for this amazing charity on July 17th to raise money for Cancer Research in memory of my wonderful Dad who died of Pancreatic cancer, aged 47, five years ago and for every person who has been affected by cancer.

If you would like to help you can donate straight to the charity through my 'just giving' page. If anyone would like to sponsor me just IM me and I will give you the link to my page.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and all donations will be gratefully received. xx

2. smudgiesmummy

smudgiesmummy PetForums VIP

good luck with it , im doing the midnight walk in june :)

3. Eroswoof

Eroswoof Guest

Happy to donate hen :D I do it every year, apart from a couple when I was ill - will pm you

Em
    xx

4. Heather78

Heather78 PetForums Senior

Me and my daughter are taking part in June, best of luck to you :)

5. Bellarina

Thank you. Good luck with yours too. I was looking for one of those, but there doesn't seem to be one near me (Herefordshire).x

6. Bellarina

Thank you very much. It's the first time I've felt emotionally strong enough to do it. Although I think I'll be very emotional on the day I'm determined to do it.xx

7. Bellarina

I hope no one minds me 'bumping' this thread. Just doing everything I can for sponsors.x

8. Eroswoof

Eroswoof Guest

ahhh there you are! I couldn't remember who I said I'd sponsor and I had to empty my pm box :lol:

Can you link me again please? :D

Em
    xx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice