Does anybody's rabbit eat chocoloate????? :001_tt2: I have a sweetie tub which i keep on the coffee table in the middle of our living room and Stan keeps going mad to try and get things out of it! Hes not so keen on sweets and just sniffs them for a bit and eats the wrappers but as soon as he sees/smells the chocolate he is like a little kid!! He tries to eat and eat it and i have to fight to get it off him! lol He has eaten bits of it but not alot as i know this cant be good for him but does anybody else's rabbit eat any chocolate? Is it really very bad for them? I have read before that some rabbits nibble on a chocolate! Oh and the other night i was sat eating an ice lolly and he jumped up and tried to help me eat that too!!