Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Rabbit Sitter during holidays

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by Briann, Jul 2, 2009.

1. Briann

Briann PetForums Newbie

We are holidaying for a couple of weeks in July and need someone to care for our two dwarf lops - Sonic and Flash. We are looking at a company called Pet Happy London. I was looking for some feedback from any one who may have used them. The web site and replys to queries seem vague.

Brian

2. frags

frags PetForums VIP

not heard of them but checked out there web site and looks quite good, shame your not closer to essex i would have looked after them for ya :D

3. frags

frags PetForums VIP

also ask them if you can go look around, the best boarders wont make appointments for this they say turn up at any time except between certain time when its clean out time.
    hope this helps

4. kellyrich

kellyrich PetForums VIP

I think their website and the services they offer look really good! I would take my bun there! I cant see where it says they look after rabbits though, have you checked?

5. Briann

Briann PetForums Newbie

Kelly, Frags,

Thanks for the replys. Makes me feel a whole lot better. Think I'll go for this option. Yes, Essex is just a bit far away for us.

Thanks.

Brian

6. hilaire

hilaire PetForums Newbie

HI Brian,
    I've just met with folks from Pet Happy London and have similar reservations - everything seems a little off. Can you tell me what your experience was? Who looked after your rabbits, etc.

Many thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice