UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So ive not been on here for awhile but really felt the need to write a post today.
My sister and her husband had to put down their beautiful goldendoodle last night. I am devestated, devesated for them and devestated because i know i wont see his beautiful face anymore :( i cry every ten mins. My heart is breaking for my sister.
He was such an amazing dog i mean perfect in every way Im going to miss him so much! i know people might be thinking his not your dog but we have 4 dogs in the family and thats what they are...family.

Cant believe how much this has effected me i feel like i am full on greiving and it hurts, cant imagine what my sister is feeling.

The only comfort i have is that he had a great life and was well loved by many.

R.I.P Sam enjoy rainbow bridge say hi to boyzie for me. xx

·
Registered
10,788 Posts
So sorry to hear about Sam.

·
Registered
10,788 Posts
...and thats what they are...family.
And that is something every pet owner can relate to, but a non-pet owner just wouldn't understand.

To love and be loved by an animal, to share friendship and companionship, is a great blessing.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss of Sam. Please pass on my condolences to your Sister and her family.
All pets are family. Mine are my Babies and when you loose one the pain is unbearable.
It does sound like you have a close family and you can help each other.
Give yourselves plenty of time to grieve and soon the memories of Sam and the antics he use to get up to will all make you smile again.

R.I.P Sam and have a lovely time at Rainbow Bridge xx

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you for your kind words, ive been speaking to my sister today and obviously she is heartbroken she has also got another dog and i keep thinking about her :( shes lost her best buddy its so sad. Just wish there was more i could do..

Heres a picture of beautiful sam on the left, My daschund in the middle and ellie on the right.. will treasure this picture forever. x

Attachments

·
Registered
10,788 Posts
Thank you for your kind words, ive been speaking to my sister today and obviously she is heartbroken she has also got another dog and i keep thinking about her :( shes lost her best buddy its so sad. Just wish there was more i could do..

The best thing one can do for anyone who has been bereaved is just to be there for them...

·
Registered
10,788 Posts
And the second best thing is to listen...

·
Registered
420 Posts
So very sorry to hear your sad news. The loss feels unbearable as they leave such a huge vacuum where once there was there was a treasure trove of life's riches. Trust, devotion, loyalty and love are all lost with their passing.

It's 9 days for us now and although we still we have a daily cry, the shear agonising pain is slowly easing. Warm memories are gradually banishing the gut wrenching anguish that I know you must be feeling. I hope it is a small comfort to know that your current turmoil will eventually lessen.

May your god bless your dear departed Sam.

I have a feeling he and Scrabble will be good buddies.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.