r.i.p oscar

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by shamus, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Caroline Bell

Caroline Bell PetForums Junior

2. Caroline Bell

Caroline Bell PetForums Junior

hi thank you for replying and your advice.its been 12 days and its so difficult and i cant stop crying.my husband picked jakes ashes up yesterday and i told him i cant look at them.i can relate to your story as we lost our dogs too quick.oscar was a beautiful dog and i love your pictures of him.so sorry you lost oscar.how long after oscar did you get barnie and how old is he.thanks again for your post xxx

3. shamus

shamus PetForums Junior

hi caroline sorry its such a late reply,i don't come on here much as I get upset,i got barnie two weeks after Oscar passed away everything just fell into place almost as if Oscar was making it happen for us to get barney.i felt guilty at first but it saved me really as the grief was just far too much for me,i hope you are coping better now as it is hard but just take one day at a time and if you see another dog you will know in your heart if you should or should not home it.take care.

4. shamus

shamus PetForums Junior

merry Christmas my beloved boy,my second Christmas without you pup but I never stop kissing your picture goodnight,miss you as much today as the day I lost you,merry Christmas to you all and be strong as I know it hurts like hell losing your loved ones god bless them all.

Attached Files:

5. shamus

shamus PetForums Junior

two years today my beloved boy crossed to rainbow bridge I still have a cry for you and miss you so much god bless your soul sweetheart,rip my sweetheart.

6. Sassy'sMom

Sassy'sMom PetForums Newbie

Those of us that truly love our fur (and feathered) babies will always miss them. I still cry when I think about my fur babies that have passed on even with it being many years. Time helps to bear the pain but the pain never goes away.

7. shamus

shamus PetForums Junior

yes too true, I really do hope I see my boy again,i don't come on here much beacause it hurts to read of the loses but I just want to say for all of you that lose your loved ones it may not feel like it now but it really does get easier but you never never forget them,god bless you all.

8. BlessedbyJack

BlessedbyJack PetForums Member

Dear Shamus
    I've just been reading of your loss of Oscar and am so very sorry but the bond of love can never be broken and he was very beautiful and very loved. Your barney is gorgeous too and I know its been very hard journey but they will be forever in our hearts. My mum and I lost our sweet gentle cat Jack only tuesday a few days ago but feels like a lifetime ago. I am longing for him and cannot bear the pain I can't swallow my throat feels like its closing up and my insides feel like they died too. I can only think of the next hour or just sit thinking of him its so painful so hard.
    I just wanted to reply and send you all a hug.
    God bless x

shamus likes this.
  9. shamus

shamus PetForums Junior

hi BlessedbyJack yes the feelings you have now are what I felt and I know people say it gets easier and it genuinely does but it doesn't go away completely,i cry sometimes at work now and then and still miss Oscar so much and I wonder if hes missing me but then I think he would want me to be happy and get on with life with barney which is what gets me through it,im so sorry for your loss of jack,he looks a lovely boy and just cherish the times you had and stay strong try not to let the pain take you down a dark path as its so hard to get back up trust me ive been there.if you need to cry for jack just let it out and don't care whos around got to get your emotions out,god bless you and jack and may he be free now in rainbow bridge.

10. BlessedbyJack

BlessedbyJack PetForums Member

Thank you for your kind words...yes our boy was beautiful inside and outside so gentle loving and brave and so handsome. He spoke everytime he saw us even if we went into a room doing something and he had just seen us he was a chatty boy his meows often sounded like he was trying to say words and if I said to him are you having a chat baby boy? he would meow a little hmm that sounded like yeh I am..he truely was one of a kind... I just long for him its killing me.
    Sorry, I loved him so much always will just like you love Oscar and I know he would want you to be happy with barney I think they rest better knowing we have other furbabies looking after us...
    Thanks again for your support