Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

R.I.P Joey xxxxxxxxxxx

Discussion in 'Rodents' started by xxxskittlesxxx, Feb 19, 2008.

1. xxxskittlesxxx

xxxskittlesxxx PetForums Newbie

thanks to everyone out there being realy "supportive" my last post isent as bad as you make it out to be! i am 15 year old teenager who uses slang like this but ment it to be like due for a cleanout sometime this week! hees dead now so theres nothing i could have done!

for everyone out there who critisized me then thanks for making his death worse! i just wish i could be were he is now :( i loved him so mutch

R.I.P my little baybeee love you allways xxxxxxxxxxx :(

2. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

sorry to hear he died, was he very old,,,????

3. xxxskittlesxxx

yeah! but people blamed me for his death because i was one day over the time i was ment to clean him out :( x

4. bullbreeds

bullbreeds PetForums VIP

Sorry to hear that but the fact is you should take sick animals to the vets!
    Perhaps you have learned this for next time!

5. xxxskittlesxxx

omg just go away! i tryed to get him there bus he was dead before i could!

6. bullbreeds

bullbreeds PetForums VIP

Your first post doesnt imply any such thing! You had two whole days to take him to a vet! OMG!!!

7. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

I know its very sad the poor soul died, But iv'e never in all my years of owning rodents ever seen mites or any bugs on my old and recent rodents :confused:

No doubt its down to the hygene?

8. claire

claire Guest

totally agree

9. bullbreeds

bullbreeds PetForums VIP

Joey is in a better place now where the bedding is clean and no mites can be seen. RIP Joey xxxxxxxxxxx

10. bullbreeds

bullbreeds PetForums VIP

What a colourful language! Did your mum teach you that?
    You and your mother should be reported to RSPCA then if she refused to take you to the vets. Thats what us animal lovers who take care of our pets call NEGLECT!

11. Fade to Grey

Fade to Grey PetForums VIP

all i can say is stop having a go at everyone when in the other thread almost everyone told you to take him to the vet. its not their fault that you didn't.

and stop swaring.

12. Fade to Grey

Fade to Grey PetForums VIP

swearing rather... god spellings :cool:

13. claire

claire Guest

exactly why ask people advice then ignore it which the resulted in the death of your hamster then attack the people who tried to get you to help it in the first place! you have no one to blame but yourself......... i cant help but think this is a wind up!!!!!

14. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

To be honest..I don't wanna sound of coz she just lost a pet, But...its her own fault for not looking after the poor soul in the first place, She came on here saying the cage was minging and she did'nt have time to clean it out or was'nt bothered, And then goes off on one when we try to tell her that if she had looked after it proper it may well of lived.

I don't understand people at times.
    If u get a pet, u look after that pet properly..thats how iv'e been raised, If u have not got time for the pet..then for fook sake..rehome it.

15. claire

claire Guest

i agree........

16. bullbreeds

bullbreeds PetForums VIP

Poor little thing. Its sad that he died, I wouldnt wish that on anyone or anything but at least he's not suffering anymore. :(

17. LauM

LauM PetForums Junior

Just read this, I know it's from ages ago but omg..
    15 is definitely old enough to look after a hamster properly, I had gerbils, rabbits, fish and guinea pigs all when I was at primary school and I cleaned them out with my brother (who was a year younger) every few days. Plus as soon as you realise something is wrong with your pet you take them to the vet, when my old hamster Samantha was dying, I knew there was likely nothing I could do as she was very old, but I still got my mum to take me to the vets with her, as I was 14 at the time.

18. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

erm, this thread is 2 years old :D

19. LauM

LauM PetForums Junior

But still, it's really bad :p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice