UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Little Hugo,

I only met you Today. You were the sweetest little thing and your mummy was so pleased to be getting you.

She only had you one day but I know that she loved you Lots. She was so excited about me coming around to see you and couldn't wait to show you off to me.

She asked if I'd like to hold you and so I did. You were so Tiny and seemed happy having a cuddle (unlike my own bunny, who does not tolerate it at all.) I then handed you over to your mummy who put you safely into your cage and closed it up. We then closed the door to the bedroom to leave you to have a bit of piece and quiet and went out into the garden for a cigarette.

I will Never forget your mummy's screams as she walked back into the flat. You were in the mouth of your mummy's Husky:( She had broken into the bedroom, Broken the cage and got you out.

We did our best to save you, Taking you straight to the vet but sadly he couldn't save you as he said your neck was broken and there was nothing more he could do.

You weren't my bunny and I had only just met you but I am in bits. I keep blaming myself as it was me who wanted to go out into the garden for a cigarette. I know your mummy is feeling a lot of guilt too.

You are now at peace little guy. and I'm sure your mummy's other bunny Hazel was waiting for you at the bridge to show you the way to where all sick & injured pets are all healed again and running freely

R.I.P Hugo xx

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
omg this is awful! i'm so sorry for the loss of this beautiful little man! do you have any pics of him or did his mummy not have the chance to get any?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
omg this is awful! i'm so sorry for the loss of this beautiful little man! do you have any pics of him or did his mummy not have the chance to get any?
Yeah It was the most awful thing I have ever witnessed. I feel sick thinking about it. I warned her before getting the bunny that I didn't think it was a good idea to get one because of her dogs but she thought he would be safe in her bedroom with the door closed, she was planning on getting another once he was neutered so he had a friend.

Yeah she does have a couple of pictures of him. I think one from the breeder and a couple she took herself on her phone. He was a gorgeous little boy. I'm incredibly sad, an't imagine what she must be feeling.:(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.