UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love reading different quotes for whatever mood Im in, its great sometimes when you cannot put the words together yourself...

What are some of your favorite quotes?

Mine are

If love is not madness, it is not love. (describing me and my husband:) )

Familys pull together not pull eachother apart! (Following a big row - I only now have my daughter and husband).

Self pity is one of the most useless emotions. (for those times I have to give myself a kick up the backside! :rolleyes: )

·
Registered
4,239 Posts
Life is a shipwreck, remember to sing in the lifeboat - Voltaire
Only that which brought us great joy can bring us great sorrow.
You can't get rainbows without rain.
On the path of life, remember to stop and eat the flowers - Garfield

·
Registered
16,075 Posts
Oh! do not attack me with your watch. A watch is always too fast or too slow. I cannot be dictated to by a watch.*

Jane Austen

It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.*

William Shakespeare.

“If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”*
Toni Morrison

“Only in the darkness can you see the stars.”*
Martin Luther King Jr.

:smile::blink:

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened... or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the **** on.” 2pac

Every dog his his day

"Whats done in the dark will be brought to the light" Johnny Cash

"people should not be afriad of their governments, governments should be afriad of their people" V

Tiochfaidh ar La

a true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him

Always stand up for what you believe in, even if you are the only one standing

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.