UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya

I am needing to do a quiz, and trying to think up questions this now.

If you were to be doing a quiz, which type of questions would you be in your element with? like which ones have you more a chance of answering?

I love sci fi (love star trek) though its not everyones cup of tea. But i do not watch soaps, so those type of questions i struggle on, also sport questions.

My favorites would be 'music' and 'sci fi' :)

If there are other types of questions anyone can think of, please say. I need 15 questions worth lol!!.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Hmmmm

My fav topic is always (suprise supirse) animal related ones hahaha :p

Soaps would be a good topic but im not sure what questions you could ask lol :p plus the only soap i watch is holyoaks... i duno how many people watch that haha

:p

·
Banned
1,654 Posts
Hi Elaine,

is it for a pub quiz or something?

I'm always best on music....any music quiz has me hooked!

I am useless at sports quizzes, unless they are on tennis, gymnastics or anyone very famous! ( OH makes up for my lack of knowledge there!).

I like general knowledge too....questions on Geography, cooking, politics, some TV, definitely books and English lit...and history! xx :)

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Hm, i'd be good with general knowledge..
And i like riddle things lol.
Like umm..

Let me think,
something like.. what do these words have in common,
Apple Icecream Egg Umbrella Orange..
The answer would be that they all begin with vowels :)
I like questions which make you think ..

Chloe x

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks very much. I have done 2 songs at the moment, i do love trick questions to. History i will try also. But i am already known for sci fi questions lol!!

it is a parenting site i go on, who ever wins a quiz does the next quiz xx

·
Banned
4,304 Posts
I think these ones are good

. The one sport in which neither the spectators nor the participants know the score or the leader until the contest ends . . Boxing

2. North American landmark constantly moving backward . Niagara Falls (The rim is worn down about two and a half feet each year because of the millions of gallons of water that rush over it every minute.)

3. Only two vegetables that can live to produce on their own for several growing seasons . . Asparagus and rhubarb.

4. The fruit with its seeds on the outside .. . Strawberry.

5.. How did the pear get inside the brandy bottle? It grew inside the bottle. (The bottles are placed over pear buds when they are small, and are wired in place on the tree.. The bottle is left in place for the entire growing season. When the pears are ripe, they are snipped off at the stems.)

6. Three English words beginning with dw . Dwarf, dwell and dwindle.

7. Fourteen punctuation marks in English grammar . . Period, comma, colon, semicolon, dash, hyphen, apostrophe, question mark, exclamation point, quotation marks, brackets, parenthesis, braces, and ellipses.

8. The only vegetable or fruit never sold frozen, canned, processed, cooked, or in any other form but fresh Lettuce.

9. Six or more things you can wear on your feet beginning with 'S' Shoes, socks, sandals, sneakers, slippers, skis, skates, snowshoes, stockings, stilts.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks clueless

I never seen this till doing the quiz, but i have saved some of them for the next one :thumbsup: thanks

I have done it now *phew* lol

Thanks everyone
xx

·
Banned
1,654 Posts
I think these ones are good

. The one sport in which neither the spectators nor the participants know the score or the leader until the contest ends . . Boxing

2. North American landmark constantly moving backward . Niagara Falls (The rim is worn down about two and a half feet each year because of the millions of gallons of water that rush over it every minute.)

3. Only two vegetables that can live to produce on their own for several growing seasons . . Asparagus and rhubarb.

4. The fruit with its seeds on the outside .. . Strawberry.

5.. How did the pear get inside the brandy bottle? It grew inside the bottle. (The bottles are placed over pear buds when they are small, and are wired in place on the tree.. The bottle is left in place for the entire growing season. When the pears are ripe, they are snipped off at the stems.)

6. Three English words beginning with dw . Dwarf, dwell and dwindle.

7. Fourteen punctuation marks in English grammar . . Period, comma, colon, semicolon, dash, hyphen, apostrophe, question mark, exclamation point, quotation marks, brackets, parenthesis, braces, and ellipses.

8. The only vegetable or fruit never sold frozen, canned, processed, cooked, or in any other form but fresh Lettuce.

9. Six or more things you can wear on your feet beginning with 'S' Shoes, socks, sandals, sneakers, slippers, skis, skates, snowshoes, stockings, stilts.

G

·
Hiya

I am needing to do a quiz, and trying to think up questions this now.

If you were to be doing a quiz, which type of questions would you be in your element with? like which ones have you more a chance of answering?

I love sci fi (love star trek) though its not everyones cup of tea. But i do not watch soaps, so those type of questions i struggle on, also sport questions.

My favorites would be 'music' and 'sci fi' :)

If there are other types of questions anyone can think of, please say. I need 15 questions worth lol!!.
yay! Star Trek is the best :thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.