Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Quinn update and general picture spam!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Firefly13, May 3, 2017.

1. Firefly13

Firefly13 Slave to the promgrels & the doofus =D

We've had Quinn for 3 months now, so I thought I'd share a few pics of my 3 puppers to show how he's getting on.
    He's definitely settled in more, and his goofy & playful side is showing more each day. He's so good with the little ones and they seem to love having a big little brother!

Just a reminder of how handsome Quinn is!
    [​IMG]
    He likes to pose!
    [​IMG]
    One of his favourite games to play in the garden - get the toy off the washing line!
    [​IMG]
    My two boys have definitely become as thick as theives and love a good snuggle :)
    [​IMG]
    Freyja likes to join them in the snuggles sometimes.
    [​IMG]
    Loki and Freyja are also little posers
    [​IMG]

We had a great trip to Skegness beach with our friends and their dog. Freyja wasn't keen on getting wet but loved digging in the sand!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Quinn LOVED the sea and was chasing the waves back and forth and zooming up and down
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Loki loved running and playing chase with Quinn
    [​IMG]

And just because I think this pic is ridiculously cute, the pomgrels stealing my spot in the bed!
    [​IMG]
    Thanks for looking! :D

cbcdesign, Canine K9, Aahlly and 11 others like this.
  2. Dogloverlou

Dogloverlou PetForums VIP

Your pack are so gorgeous [​IMG] I can't get over how handsome Quinn is with his unique markings. Glad he's fully settled in now and loving life :)

Firefly13 likes this.
  3. lullabydream

lullabydream PetForums VIP

Quinn is gorgeous, mischievous playful just as he should be. Its great he is loving life, and you have certainly given him a brilliant new home.

Loving Freya and Loki they are so beautiful and cheeky.

Thanks for sharing.

Firefly13 likes this.
  4. Firefly13

Thank you very much :) He's definitely a head turner and has the sweetest, silliest personality to match.

Thank you, I'm so pleased with how well he's settled in. It feels like we've always had him. The three of them definitely do get up to mischief together, and it's great fun to watch them looking so happy together [​IMG]

lullabydream likes this.
  5. Jackie C

Jackie C Cat slave

Beautiful set of photographs. They're all cute. Quinn looks so happy, and any animal that shows happiness like that is the greatest gift they can give us, and we can give them. x

Firefly13 likes this.
  6. Firefly13

Thank you, that's such a lovely thing to say :)

7. Firefly13

Also I realised I forgot to mention that he gave blood through the Pet Blood Bank at the end of February and it turns out his blood type is negative (so can go to any dog) and this one donation can help up too 4 dogs! He's donating again in about 4 weeks time too. He was so calm the entire time and was perfect - he made us very proud :D

lullabydream likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice