UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
12,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As D is in the shower :D

Key Largo is amazing. So relaxing, everyone is so friendly and the weather is about 88 degrees :thumbup:

There was a homemeade keylimepie and a bottle of bubbly in the fridge waiting for us when we arrived - got some pie left but the bubbly didnt last long :lol:

Off exploring today in our convertable Chrysler (D told me he booked a Micra :yikes: )

Have taken loads ofpics already - -the wildlife is wonderful!

Will add to this as the weeks go on (if you want me to :blush: )

Take care all xx

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
hey sounds great to me, pie even better, lol. pity we have'nt got taste a forum, he he.

enjoy the holibags can't wait to see pics.

the woman cries, " i matter". the child whispers, " but i matter more".- lucy wheeler author and poet.

·
Registered
23,934 Posts
LUCKY YOU ! :D

What Country are u in ? LOL
As Hilda is off galivanting, I will answer on her behalf. She is in Florida . :)

Glad you're having a wonderful time. Don't forget my stick of rock. Mavis is behaving ;)
:D
Am I?????? :yikes:

First I knew of it........ :sneaky2: :devil:

:lol:

·
Registered
12,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Quick question!

Is there anything Ican eat that insects dont like?

Florida midges cant read the instructions on English insect repellant :eek:

There are these tiny little black midges that like me a lot - I look like I have chicken pox!! :cryin:

PS: Thanks for keeping Mavis in line Lavs ;) :thumbup:

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Quick question!

Is there anything Ican eat that insects dont like?

Florida midges cant read the instructions on English insect repellant :eek:

There are these tiny little black midges that like me a lot - I look like I have chicken pox!! :cryin:

PS: Thanks for keeping Mavis in line Lavs ;) :thumbup:
I'm seeing Dear Mavis tomorrow Hilda...any messages? lol

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.