Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Quick update on how my girls are doing!

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by claire484, Aug 7, 2009.

1. claire484

claire484 PetForums Junior

Hello all, as the title says really just thought I'd let you know how Skylar (our 4 year old cat) and Layla (our four month old kitten) are getting on!

Introductions are going OK, Skylar is tolerating Layla quite well only making a warning meow noise if Layla forgets her manners (actually do kittens have any manners?? lol).

Layla was a bit daft this morning and scared the life out of a sleeping Sky by jumping up onto the cat tree and onto Sky's tail! Sky jumped off the cat tree quicker than I've ever seen her moved before! Sky likes to watch Layla playing, and actually appears to be learning a few new tricks from Layla, but likes to pretend to be a bit grumpy and not want to join in when Layla is playing........ but if you get Sky in the right mood she will sit next to Layla on the cat tree and play with the same toy (taking it in turns). Sky still isn't keen on Layla snuggling up for a nap with her, or sharing a food bowl but it's only been ten days since they were introduced!

Ok, so here's a few pictures from last Friday of the two of them in the living room together:

Attached Files:

2. vivien

vivien PetForums VIP

your cats are sooo cute its great they are getting along

viv xx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice