UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are light up leads/collars any use to help you see or are they just to help people see you? I don't need to be seen and I can't let her offlead in case there is another dog that I can't see. I have a torch that clips on to a lead but could do with some more light.

·
Banned
12,847 Posts
Are light up leads/collars any use to help you see or are they just to help people see you? I don't need to be seen and I can't let her offlead in case there is another dog that I can't see. I have a torch that clips on to a lead but could do with some more light.
They don't generate enough light to light your way, they're purely for locating the dogs in the dark, and helping others see you. Well, our Visiglo collars are anyway.

I have a Maglite, which is perfectly bright enough for dark walks, even in the rural countryside with no street lights in sight!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.