Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Quadbikes

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Inca's Mum, Aug 4, 2009.

1. Inca's Mum

Inca's Mum PetForums VIP

Oh my gosh, love them :001_wub:
    Went up to the yard tonight and Daniel needed a lift to his tractor a few fields away...George owns a quadbike so was gonna drive him up so I went too...and on the way back George said I could have a go and oh my god how fun! :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin:
    And he's going to let me go out on the quad tomorrow through the fields too wahey! :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin:
    I'm totally not under-age ;);)

2. KarenHSmith

KarenHSmith PetForums VIP

They scare me - always worry incase I would fall off :eek:

3. Inca's Mum

Inca's Mum PetForums VIP

I was crapping myself when I was sitting on the back with Daniel, was ready to cling on to him...but got used to it and was very fun :001_tt2: Hung on the like a handle that there was behind me. I was just scared because I didn't know where he was going (well I did) but like I couldn't see where he was going, just where we'd been and when we were going down the road to get into the fields he seemed to go proper fast I was crapping myself! :001_tt2:

4. FREE SPIRIT

FREE SPIRIT PetForums VIP

Yeah ive had a couple of goes on Quadbikes before....my brother sells them too. I love them and id love to have one. :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice