I have a girl here, had a litter in February and was a fantastic mum. She started calling at 8 weeks post delivery and has continued every 4 weeks since. She is now losing condition. I'd love to have another litter from her but at the moment, the vet refuses to consider ovarid (she had a pyo last year). My concern is that I'll either have to spay her, or let her get pregnant again. I wanted to wait (for her benefit) a little longer before letting her get pregnant again. Ideally I'd like her to be carrying a little bit more condition before I contemplate either. I'm worried that if she keeps calling, she'll end up with pyo again. It's a vicious circle! She's up to date with wormers and vacs, currently has 2 sachets wet kitten food, tuna in oil and free access to RC36 What would you do in this situation? Any tips on helping her gain weight? Many thanks!