Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Putting Things Where You Know Where

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by JANICE199, Jul 24, 2009.

1. JANICE199

JANICE199 PetForums VIP

To find them.
    What a plonker i am.I knew i had 2 travel pillows so i put them in a place i knew "i'd know where to find them":rolleyes:. so i've spent the last few days trying to locate this safe place.pmsl..well i couldn't find them so i went and bought another one.This morning i woke up and thought, i must find my belt for my jeans and what did i find? yep the travel pillows.
    How many of you put things " where you know where to find them", and then forget the place?:blushing::D:D

CatzEyes likes this.
  2. jlushh

jlushh PetForums Member

I lose things all the time, like everything..
    I lost my passport in town.
    I've had my purse "drop out of my bag"..
    Driving liscense went missing. Grrrrr..

I cleaned my house the otherday and found LOOOAAADS of stuff I forgot about (put in a safe place) :D

3. MissG

MissG PetForums VIP

And people always say

"Funny that. It's always in the last place you look"

LOL. Of course, you wouldn't look....find it....and then keep looking.

Love Lee Evans.

4. HighlandQuine

HighlandQuine PetForums Senior

I do that all the time, I drive myself nuts by doing it but I still do it! :eek:ut:

5. Classyellie

Classyellie PetForums VIP

I do it too :eek: but the worst is going upstairs to get 'something', getting to the top and forgetting what it is you've come up for :eek:

6. Indie

Indie PetForums VIP

My husband does it allll the time.

7. HighlandQuine

HighlandQuine PetForums Senior

Oh yeah, I do that one too! :eek:ut:

I blame old age! :D

8. sandymaynard

sandymaynard PetForums Senior

I always put stuff where i know they are! But when i go back to where i think i put them would you believe it they have gone!
    I believe that most of my stuff must grow legs and walked! people say i am crazy!
    i know i left something in a safe place but it has always gone when i go back!
    Sandy

9. bird

bird PetForums VIP

Do it all the time, had a real good spring clean earlier this year found loads of xmas cards and stuff bought in the sales from the previous january that I thought would be good pressies for the next xmas then forgot I'd got them :rolleyes:

10. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

I'm always doing it :rolleyes:

Sometimes I'm having a cup of tea then going out in the car. I've put the keys in the fridge and taken the milk to the car :eek:ut:

11. CatzEyes

CatzEyes PetForums VIP

I am one of them to. Right now I can't find my drivers license. Been looking for a week. The best on is a couple of years ago I was on Narcotics for anxiety attacks and we were have some trust issues with my oldest daughter, so after I got myself off of those awful things, I also had some allergy medicine as well, so I hid what I had left. Well one day I need the allergy meds and when I went to get them I couldn't remember where I put them. I looked and looked for them and couldn't find them. I finally just gave up. Well a year later I was going thru some stuff in my room and guess what I found. Yep a whole year.:D

12. SeaThreePeeO

SeaThreePeeO PetForums VIP

Allllllllllllll the time!

I once got a note back from my daughters school reminding me that I hadn't labeled her new jumper. I had to write a note back to the teacher saying.

'I have since purchased some iron on name tags for Ana's uniform. However I have since put them in a 'safe place' so I know where they are. At the moment in time the location of this 'safe place' eludes me. However please be assured as soon as I remember where this place may be I will label all items of Ana's uniform.'

13. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

I am always putting things in 'a safe place' but I can never remember where.
    Obviously at the time I am thinking it is a great place, and I will never forget.
    I blame it on the fact I have too many things to rmember :D Lol

x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice