UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
19,563 Posts
They are using invisible mode because they think we can't see them
Actually many of us are more than aware that we are visible to the mods and admin. :D

·
Registered
19,563 Posts
I never knew this - learn something everyday.

Didnt even realise that you could hide either! Though i suppose with a red end it would be like a belisha
To set to invisible mode:

Click on 'edit profile' in the dark green area/bar at the top left hand side of the page. Then on the list down the left hand side click on 'edit options'. On the first part click the 'use invisible mode'....then go down to bottom of the page and click on 'save changes'. ;) :D

Reactions: welshjet

·
Banned
3,379 Posts
I set mine to invisible because I found a member or two a bit creepy at the time and felt safer/happier that they didnt know when I was online......sounds silly but at the time it made sense:crazy:

·
Registered
23,934 Posts
I set mine to invisible because I found a member or two a bit creepy at the time and felt safer/happier that they didnt know when I was online......sounds silly but at the time it made sense:crazy:
Nope!!! That makes a LOT of sense.

Whilst the majority of the regular posters are fine, there have been some nutters around in the past........

·
Still missing my boys
42,319 Posts
Me too.
I join forums under a different email address too. Had a mod find out all about me once, even where I lived :eek:
Very creepy, especially as they were being nasty on the forum :(

Not this forum I might add, but you never know!

·
Registered
23,934 Posts
lol Neither am i....God knows where all those posts come from,in my name.;):lol::lol:
Then you had better find out who it is Jan because that one could start a fight in an empty room.....................!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Super Moderator
29,635 Posts
Singing: Sue has a red end........ Sue has a red end.......... :001_tt2: :001_tt2: :001_tt2:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
The good news is she can get a cream for that:p

I know, I know, I creep myself out sometimes too, that's why I hid my profile from myself:crazy:

1 - 20 of 99 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.