Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Puppy Vaccination Schedule Query

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by MontgomerysMum, Mar 4, 2019.

1. MontgomerysMum

MontgomerysMum PetForums Newbie

Hi all,

I have a gorgeous miniature schnauzer puppy called Montgomery. He is already doted upon by the whole family. He is 10 weeks 2 days old today and had his second vaccination at 5.30pm today.

Two weeks ago the breeder ensured he had his first vaccination.

I had a quick query about the schedule and actual vaccines.

Montgomery had Novibac DHPPi and lepto 2 a couple of weeks ago for his first vaccine.

Today he had Novibac DHP and lepto 2 for his second.

Does this sound about right?

He vomited around 7pm tonight and threw up a dozen treats that the vet had given him. I am annoyed to be honest because I thought she gave him one or two.... The dozen or more came up whole.

I called the vet immediately as I was worried it could be a reaction to the vaccine. I'm hoping it's not and it's just the unusual food. He has a bit of a sensitive tum anyway and I did tell the vet this. I asked what the treats were when I called and they couldn't give me an answer. I am now keeping my eye on him. He's only vomited once but has now zonked out for the past two hours.

I'm just hoping he is his usual spritely self when he wakes up. I'm annoyed with myself to be honest that I allowed the vet to give him the treats. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice