UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,343 Posts
WOW!!!!

Not only cute little pups but blossomed into beautiful and graceful adults too!

I really think this litter were about the cutest I've ever seen and they have lived up to it!

Tinks is just so scrummy!!!!!:001_wub::001_wub::001_wub:

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Aww thanks!! Im so very proud of them :D

Tinks is a little cracker, out of the litter she is the pup I have seen the most. This is the most recent photo I have of her :)

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh what a beauty!! I always thought she would be but my word. They are all so gorgeous though.

You are so lucky to get to see her too! Wonderful!!
She still has a lot of maturing to do but everything is developing the right way :)

She is beautiful, cheeky, feisty and totally adored :D Her owner loves her to pieces...

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
I love seeing all your photos on facebook, those puppies have turned into stunners! I hope one day i can have one of your puppies :)

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
What a great website you have. and absolutely stunning BCs!
I loved reading through their individual pages and learning about them all. They certainly produce gorgeous puppies, you must be so very proud of them all :)

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hehe...My facebook is full of photos but I love receiving updates :D

What a great website you have. and absolutely stunning BCs!
I loved reading through their individual pages and learning about them all. They certainly produce gorgeous puppies, you must be so very proud of them all :)
Thanks! Im terrible for not updating it enough :eek: I have a bit of time this weekend so might try and add a few updates ;) Im very proud of all my dogs and have been extremely pleased with the pups my girls have produced.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.