Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

puppy training in Kings Lynn needed.

Discussion in 'Dog Training and Behaviour' started by Polly Pocket, Apr 3, 2011.

1. Polly Pocket

Polly Pocket PetForums Junior

Hi does anyone have any puppy training classes they could recommend in the Kings Lynn area please?

Thanks
    Tina

2. susieborder

susieborder PetForums Member

You could try london road vet clinic, i don't know if they still do them? if not they may know of some, or you could try one of the other vet clinics they sometimes have notices up on the board about that sort of thing or just verbaly enquire, sorry cant be of any more help. :)

sue

3. Shalize

Shalize PetForums Junior

Hi, I am setting up some classes in Stanfield and Mileham in October. Outdoor and indoor classes. If you are still looking give me a call on 07557118080 or e-mail me on k9dts@hotmail.com.

Moved to Norfolk last year so am just setting up classes now. It will probably be quite quiet to start with so worth a bit of individual time.

Hope this helps.

Sharon

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice