Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Puppy Toilet Training

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by DeeDubelU, May 26, 2018.

1. JoanneF

JoanneF PetForums VIP

That is pretty common. So take him out, back in and watch him like a hawk - as soon as he pauses, head down, sniffs, scratches or ANY other clue, scoop him up and straight outside where he will toilet and you can make it rain chicken pieces, so he realises outdoor toilets are the best thing EVER.

DeeDubelU and Karen77 like this.
  2. Karen77

Karen77 PetForums Newbie

Thank you!. I realise its all about persevering and repetition , its just hard to think rationally after so little sleep :D

3. DeeDubelU

DeeDubelU Our special boy ❤️

Dillon is adorable :) love him, not sure I could cope with all that hair though :). Thank you for your comments, Oscar has just had his 2nd lot of injections and will be allowed for short walks next Wednesday. So fingers crossed x

4. DeeDubelU

DeeDubelU Our special boy ❤️

Thank you all for taking time to answer my newbie question :) I look forward to being a part of the pets forum and sharing as Oscar grows x

Happy Paws2 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice