Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Puppy to adult advice please!

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by Feebs, Jun 30, 2009.

1. Feebs

Feebs PetForums Junior

Hi all, haven't been around much lately... been busy with Phoebe my 'puppy' who is now 10 months old and doing really well.

She's been on Arden Grange Puppy/Junior since we got her 5 months ago, and I've just bought some Lamb AG Adult ready to give her when her puppy food runs out (she'll be approx 11 months by then). My question is, with it being the same brand, do I need to change her over gradually, or can I just give her it?

I gave her a few nibbles today and she was wayy more interested in it than she's ever been in her puppy food! I don't think she likes the puppy food that much, tbh, but she eats it and as I bought 2 x 15kg when we got her, I left her on it and she's grown well and is well behaved etc.

Anyway, advice welcome! Thanks xx

2. reddogs

reddogs PetForums Senior

I'd start mixing the new stuff with the old now, our puppy (10mths now) just stopped eating the puppy stuff and went straight on to the adult as he wasn't interested in the other stuff.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice