UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought you'd enjoy seeing pics of my puppies. Not sure if I did this okay or not, so did not post too many pics. If it turns out I did alright then I'll try and post some more another time. Enjoy!

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all the great comments. Loved seeing your pets too. I'll put up more pics sometime.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks. I'll be sad to see them go.

I took a look at your website...very nice pics and love the information you provide.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi, Ive always adored English BT's -Sad tale......I knew one called Judy as a child, she had nine puppies and they and she sadly died. Of course, rather dramatically and perhaps not the best thing to say to a child, but I was told she had died of a broken heart! It has always stayed with me and if only I could get my husband to accept they are gorgeous, he just doesnt see it, shame, shame...they are fab.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.