Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Puppy mix samples.....

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by ad_1980, Jul 1, 2009.

1. ad_1980

ad_1980 PetForums VIP

does anyone know where i can get puppy mix samples?

I want to try Mika on something better than stupid Bakers. AT the moment we've also got Eukanuba which i am not sure he likes. WE've actually now stopped soaking his mix with water which he seems to appreciate now, but he's also still on stupid bakers.

Anyone know where i can get samples of another mix ie JWB or something?

2. Opheliac

Opheliac PetForums Member

Have you tried asking your vet they sometimes have free samples? If not the official sites usually post out free samples. I did get some from JWB, but for some reason they don't have the puppy food as an option, just adult. :confused:

Hope that helps a bit :)

3. kenla210

kenla210 PetForums Senior

try going to the different manufacturers websites. I know you can get JWB samples from their website, although they take AGES to come through...
    Good luck.
    They are generally fairly small and not really (IMO) a good guide as to whether they would suit your dog, as by the time the dog had tried it/got through any changeover issues :eek: it would be run out and before you can tell if it is good long term.

What about buying a small bag instead?

4. rona

rona Guest

You've got to be careful trying out loots of different food on a puppy, you could cause tummy upsets

5. ad_1980

ad_1980 PetForums VIP

I know that's why i wanted to see if i could find one puppy mix.

I looked at JWB but as someones pointed out they only do adult food samples which is stupid. oh well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice