Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Puppy kong

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by mindymoo, Aug 1, 2009.

1. mindymoo

mindymoo PetForums Member

Do you guys use these and if so what do you stuff yours with??? :)

2. Hb-mini

Hb-mini PetForums VIP

I bought one for Bella but i havent used it yet as i bought the sticks that fit in them and it says not suitable untill 12 weeks and Bella is only 9. So i was thinking of putting something else in, not sure what though. I have heard people using peanut butter!

:)

3. bichonsrus

bichonsrus PetForums Senior

i do belive you can get some squirty meaty paste thing that can go in them, i really want to get some for my pups but not been able to get out cos of littlen.

4. mindymoo

Hmmm not sure bout that squirty meat paste. Ive read that some people use kibble in then stuff the ends with meat paste, peanut butter or mashed banana but not entirely sure how suitable these things are for a pup :confused:

Wont peanut butter be too fattening??

5. Bex190

Bex190 PetForums VIP

I use them with the kong puppy paste, philidelphia, or some of his food or a combination of the above.

6. Jazzy

Jazzy PetForums VIP

I got some of those little hard kong biscuits specially for puppies to put in our puppy's kong. I got her one of those treat balls and she likes that better because she can push it round and the treats come out. I usually put some puppy kibble in it.

7. paddyjulie

paddyjulie PetForums VIP

We got ozzy one of the kong balls he loved it and still does ,i stuff it with shape biscuits.the best one being the house shape this takes ages to come out....God what things you learn

8. Superpettoysrus.com

Superpettoysrus.com PetForums Senior

hiya......if you put some wet puppy meat in and put it in a plastic freezer bag and pop it in the freezer for a few hours its similar to an ice pop and puppies spend hours trying to lick it all out :D

9. mindymoo

Ohhh thats a good idea too :eek:)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice