UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
omg i have to share this i went to bed last night at 1am and my puppy was the perfect gent asked to go out and other than eat slept the majority of the time, this morning i wake up and he has suddenly turned into a hand chewer, peeing everywhere and as bouncy as a kangaroo on a trampoline, where has my cute little baby boy gone lol he is doing my nut in currently chewing on my toes whilst i type this

·
Vassal to Lilly and Ludo
33,764 Posts
Sounds like he's settled in ;)

Lots of good chew toys and/or rope toys to put in his mouth instead of your fingers or toes.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sounds like he's settled in ;)

Lots of good chew toys and/or rope toys to put in his mouth instead of your fingers or toes.
settled in i think he has more than settled in lol, he is a little monkey good job i love him and he is cute, although i am sure ur supposed to have 5 toes on each foot think i only have 1 left at the moment lmao

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just like with a new baby, a puppy 'sleeping through' makes life so much easier even if he's bouncier during the day :)
well when he starts sleeping through i will be a happy little bunny at the moment he is waking up at 2am thinking it's playtime trying to keep him awake tonight till at least 10pm with the hope he will sleep longer lol

·
Registered
39,811 Posts
omg i have to share this i went to bed last night at 1am and my puppy was the perfect gent asked to go out and other than eat slept the majority of the time, this morning i wake up and he has suddenly turned into a hand chewer, peeing everywhere and as bouncy as a kangaroo on a trampoline, where has my cute little baby boy gone lol he is doing my nut in currently chewing on my toes whilst i type this
Good he slept not so good you got a rude awakening.

·
Registered
39,811 Posts
yeah and he has just been the same all day lol. god i can't wait to see my bed tonight lol
Not surprised, sometimes I think pups can be harder work then human kids tbh. At least with human ones you have have a chance to reason with them:D

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Not surprised, sometimes I think pups can be harder work then human kids tbh. At least with human ones you have have a chance to reason with them:D
yeah until they are 2 and a half and think they know everything lol, asked my eldest today what she wants for christmas her reply presents then asked her what grandma wanted and she went erm nothing lmao

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lol yup till they are 2 and a half and think they know everything asked my eldest today what does she want for christmas so she replys presents then i ask her what grandma wants and all she said was nothing lmao

·
Registered
39,811 Posts
lol yup till they are 2 and a half and think they know everything asked my eldest today what does she want for christmas so she replys presents then i ask her what grandma wants and all she said was nothing lmao
Best one was my daughter when she was about three and we were looking at a magazine in the docs one day and I asked her if there was anything she wanted, so I got the usual Id like one of those and one of those etc (whatever it was cant remember now) So I said to her, its no good telling me when we get home we can write to father christmas and ask him. To which smart a$$e replied, but your the one who has to buy it:rolleyes:

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Best one was my daughter when she was about three and we were looking at a magazine in the docs one day and I asked her if there was anything she wanted, so I got the usual Id like one of those and one of those etc (whatever it was cant remember now) So I said to her, its no good telling me when we get home we can write to father christmas and ask him. To which smart a$$e replied, but your the one who has to buy it:rolleyes:
lmao yup i am waiting for emily to turn round and tell me that, i told her santa would have to deliver all the presents to grandmas cause rudolph couldn't fit down my chimney to which she replied get a bigger one then mum

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.