Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

puppy dreamin'

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Tarnus, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Tarnus

Tarnus PetForums VIP

So after another long day at creche for poor Izzy she is flat out behind me on our bed twitching away having puppy dreams, no doubt about chasing her friends around daycare all day! Every now and again she lets out a few yips in her sleep, probably when she's almost caught up to her friend :rolleyes: and then goes back to sleeping normally again. Normally she stops before I can get the camera out but tonight I managed to catch a few of her sleep yips!

[youtube_browser]MukpXZn6qFc[/youtube_browser]

And whilst I was uploading that video, she started again but this time a lot louder and longer and I managed to also catch that on a different camera! :D (hence why it's a lot darker - didn't have time to change any settings!)

[youtube_browser]wGS7N_mIpxQ[/youtube_browser]

2. foxyrockmeister

foxyrockmeister PetForums VIP

Ahh bless her, I hope they were happy dreams :)

My two are very vocal and active in their sleep (much the same as when they're awake really!)

But thankfully Branston hasn't done his 'sleep attacks' for a long time now :eek:

3. Dogless

Dogless PetForums VIP

I love dog dreaming :blush: so sweet.

4. topaza

topaza PetForums Junior

Bow does that in her sleep as well, I just say her name and she wakes up and then goes back to sleep. When I was a little, our dog used to do that and my mum said, maybe she is being chased by a bigger dog.

5. moonviolet

moonviolet PetForums VIP

Awww i love seeing them dreaming. Well doen for catchign it on camera. I have been try for ages but not managed it yet ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice