Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Puppy Cruelty on Sky News

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Jamesy14, Aug 4, 2009.

1. Jamesy14

Jamesy14 PetForums Member

just watched this and i am appalled at the conditions the dogs were were in. The dogs were sold but usaully had serious health problems and the mothers were not aloud to leave they were to be constantly bred from, i wish that i could take all animals from these places and give them better lives, these pitures make me sick

2. DevilDogz

DevilDogz Guest

I have just seen the same thing i think on channal 5 new's...About puppy farming..it was all looked into but the breeder were doing nothing wrong :eek: and are allowed to keep there liecnce's :eek: :mad:

kerry:(:(:(

3. plumo72

plumo72 PetForums VIP

I've just watched it on 5 :(

4. munchbunch

munchbunch PetForums VIP

There's another thread on this you might like to have a look at - one about puppy farms & channel five - it's the same as the one on Sky. Terrible what's going on :(

5. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

The more publicity this can get the better, then maybe people will learn not to fall for the cute pet shop puppy and ignore the fact that its mother is still living in squalid conditions, probably already pregnant with the next litter.
    Appalling Puppy Farm Conditions Uncovered - Yahoo! News UK According to this link Wayne & Coleen Rooney got their pup from just such a pet shop.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice