Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Puppy cold

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by Mandy/Milo, Jun 29, 2018.

1. Mandy/Milo

Mandy/Milo PetForums Newbie

Hi everyone, new to this group, last Friday I bought a 11 week old blue staff . He had a cold at 9 weeks had a course of antibiotics then had his kennel cough vaccine a week after when the vet said it's all cleared. But he keeps making what I can only explain is like as if he's regurgitating the last 3 days, I went to the vet this morning explained everything and was told to wait till Monday. But today now he is sneezing and a load of gunk/ snot was all over my carpet. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

2. kittih

kittih PetForums VIP

Hi and welcome. You have posted in the human health section. You may receive more replies if you repost in the dog chat or dog health section as some people don't wander here :) Hope your pup gets better soon.

3. Mandy/Milo

Mandy/Milo PetForums Newbie

Ow god have I lol, I can't make this site out took me ages to find how to post, thank you xx

kittih likes this.
  4. kittih

kittih PetForums VIP

SusieRainbow likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice