UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi my puppy is eleven weeks old today and he seems to be going off his breakfast at 6.30-7.00am and wanting his next meal at 9.30-10.00 is this normal?

hi is still eating 3-4 meals a day just not eating much breakfast

thanks muchly

karen

·
Registered
144 Posts
I would only feed him three times a day, start the first one at about 8.30am then do a lunch time and dinner feed. My puppy started on four meals but quickly went down to three, he's basically telling you he doesn't need four anymore.

G

·
ok thanks i goto work at 11.10am and not back by 2pm, could he have his first meal at 8am then 2pm then 6ish?

cheers

karen
Sammy is almost 11 weeks old and we have cut out his 4th feed (at night), less pooing through the night aswell which is good! We usually give him breakfast between 7 & 8, then lunch about 12.30, then he gets his tea between 5.30 and 6.

What time is he normally up at in the morning, maybe try giving his breakfast a little later (about 9ish) so he doesnt have so long to wait til lunch.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.