Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Puppies

Discussion in 'Dog Breeding' started by Charlene.c1, Mar 16, 2017.

1. Charlene.c1

Charlene.c1 PetForums Newbie

Hi I'm new to this forum,
    Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place.
    I'm looking for a Yorkshire or biewer terrier puppy, however I would prefer it if the mum is pregnant or just given birth in the last 1-2 weeks to give myself a little bit more time and prepare more for a puppy.
    We have a border terrier bitch at home who is 3 she is fantastic with other dogs as my partner is a dog walker and she's always mixing with other dogs, looking for a little companion for her as well as another family dog.
    Please let me know if you have a pregnant yorkie or a new litter
    Regards

2. Siskin

Siskin Look into my eyes....

This is not a forum where people sell dogs, you would be better off looking on the KC website or the Champdogs website to see what is available. You may have to be prepared to travel or wait longer to get a puppy

FeelTheBern likes this.
  3. labradrk

labradrk PetForums VIP

You are better off contacting breeders and asking about their upcoming litter plans. You can do this via the breed club who should give you a list of breeders or by your individual research. Then it's usually a case of getting on a waiting list and doing just that - waiting!

FeelTheBern likes this.
  4. FeelTheBern

FeelTheBern They don't like it up 'em, sir!

I agree with what the other posters have said-try the Kennel Club website or reputable breeders' websites. This is not a forum where people offer animals for sale-in fact I think posting such content violates site rules.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice