Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

puppies update

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by 0nyxx, Jul 31, 2009.

1. 0nyxx

0nyxx PetForums VIP

god I must be getting old, Lola n Sully are certainly keeping me going I'm shattered!:p

The cats are seriously unimpressed with them lol Lola is quieter n will toddle up to them which they tolerate, Sully just charges head long at them n gets the odd swipe for his troubles!

Lola's eating better now n is finally putting some weight on, Sully never stops eating he's gonna be a dustbin (much like Luna)

Sully is work in progress he's got an attitude with him, Lolas placid,ive had big dogs for years n never had one with a bolshy attitude like Sully, but he's learning & geting a bit better:)

Not managing to get online as much at present, kept busy my mum the pups 4 cats 5 other dogs:001_tt2:

2. DevilDogz

DevilDogz Guest

Glad they are doing well..Nothing better to do than have little doglets to run around after is there :D:D
    Thank you for the update! :)
    xxx

3. dobermummy

dobermummy Banned

All sounds good fun :D

Glad the puppies are doing well

4. Classyellie

Classyellie PetForums VIP

Lol...not doing a lot then! :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice