Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Puppies - they grow like weeds!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by WelshOneEmma, May 19, 2010.

1. WelshOneEmma

WelshOneEmma PetForums VIP

As some of you may remember, we have just got a little terrier collie cross from Many Tears. We have had her 3 weeks now. When we first got her, she had a size 1 collar with a lot of room to grow! On the weekend she upgraded to a size two, and I think we will soon be on a size 3. I can't believe how quick they grow!! She is also starting to lose one of the turnovers on one ear, so she may have one standing straight, one turned over - very cute!

2. sue&harvey

sue&harvey PetForums VIP

It's scary isn't it. Have you got any pics of your little one.

I was putting some pics of Harvey, onto a DVD for my mum, the other day and was shocked at how he has changed.
    Hoe you're enjoying your little one :)

3. JSR

JSR PetForums VIP

Oh I know my recent addition Norris has already out grown his puppy collar, just ordered a new coat for him too and I'm hoping by ordering one 2 inches bigger than he is it will still fit for the winter....although I'm doubting it now!!

I found Sidney's puppy collar last week!! It just about fits my JRT Sumo but I still couldn't bring myself to use it on him, had to put it away cos it made me cry!!!:rolleyes:

4. Mum2Heidi

Mum2Heidi PetForums VIP

Have packed all Heidi's puppy collars away. Hard to believe she had a little red one that went round her neck almost twice!

Her ears went awol too. She suited flop down ears so much that I used to bend the offending one over. Then found out that it usually happens when they are teething :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice