UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've just been told of an ad on a facebook rescue page...

Just in 1 hour ago - x 15 dumped puppies !
Because these pups are under 4 months of age the council can put them all "to sleep" in 2 days time on Monday 12/11/12.
Monaghan Pound Dogs - Homes needed urgently
Dog Ref 518 - 532
Sex : Male x 3 , Female x 12
Description : Probably Labrador / Collie mix
Estimated age : 5 / 6 weeks
Express Interest by : 12/11/12 4pm
Need to be rehomed 10/11/12 to 12/11/12 4pm
Ring 042 9664236 / 087 9634121
Please read this in conjunction with relevant article posted under notes .
Due to the very urgent need of these pups to find homes the pound staff will facilitate rehomings on Sunday 11/11/12 from 10am to 2pm as well as the usual opening hours of 11am to 4pm Mon to Sat .

http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/536841_490724540960633_1557533211_n.jpg

thought i'd post here in case any irish members know someone wanting a mix breed pup; i'd have them all if i could :(

·
Registered
10,738 Posts
Poor pups, I do hope homes can be found. I should never have looked at the pic. The innocents are always the ones who suffer.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Poor pups, I do hope homes can be found. I should never have looked at the pic. The innocents are always the ones who suffer.
personally, i'd just like a few minutes alone with whoever thought it was a good idea to dump them off in a box. :cursing: :mad5: :mad2:

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Are there no rescues that have spaces and could take them in?? :(
it seems the dog warden of the area is only allowing them the weekend- not much notice for rescues to free up spaces :(
on re=-examining it, they are further from me than i thought, but i've told them if they need one or two fostered...

but look at those wee faces! :001_wub: surely there is no chance they'll have to be PTS?

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
it seems that all 15 have been taken to their new homes this morning! :D

so yea, :dita: :prrr: to the legislation that would have killed them!

·
Registered
12,925 Posts
Oh thank goodness :) I had hoped that their cuteness and vulnerability would work in their favour. It's the shame the same cannot be said for all the unwanted adult dogs that get pts every day :(
my thoughts too

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
my thoughts too
but as someone said of fb... hopefully some of the people who showed up for a puppy didnt get one, still left with a new dog to love and spoil...

·
Registered
12,925 Posts
but as someone said of fb... hopefully some of the people who showed up for a puppy didnt get one, still left with a new dog to love and spoil...
now , that would be lovely :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.