UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When you have drunk half a bottle of wine :D

Bless her .. after a very ropey start to the day (can you believe she managed to escape a puppy pen last night at just 9 weeks :eek:)

She has done me proud today. 4 kids in the house, still a grumpy Oscar and only day 5 and she hasnt put a foot wrong.

Total sweetheart :001_wub:

Attachments

·
Still missing my boys
42,311 Posts
I can believe she escaped. :D

I had 9 Goldie pups at 7 weeks escape on me a few years back :eek:

I'm waiting for when she's 6 months, huge and pulls you over in the mud :lol::lol:

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lol, you'd never catch me drinking with a pup (or six) in the house!! :rolleyes:
as if :eek:

I can believe she escaped. :D

I had 9 Goldie pups at 7 weeks escape on me a few years back :eek:

I'm waiting for when she's 6 months, huge and pulls you over in the mud :lol::lol:
You just know its going to happen :D

Wish i was closer to you. Would LOVE her to meet Auntie Rona ;) Think you would be smitten :D

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Awwww how adorable, she seems like such a sweetie :) My pup escaped the puppy pen on the first day we got her - within a minute of being in there! :rolleyes: She now sleeps free in the kitchen with an open crate full of soft comfy fleece blankets :D

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Awwww how adorable, she seems like such a sweetie :) My pup escaped the puppy pen on the first day we got her - within a minute of being in there! :rolleyes: She now sleeps free in the kitchen with an open crate full of soft comfy fleece blankets :D
i think its the way forward ;)

·
Still missing my boys
42,311 Posts
as if :eek:

You just know its going to happen :D

Wish i was closer to you. Would LOVE her to meet Auntie Rona ;) Think you would be smitten :D
I know I would. My second fav breed.
Used to be one around here, every time she saw us over the field, she left her owner to come and say hello :eek:

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I know I would. My second fav breed.
Used to be one around here, every time she saw us over the field, she left her owner to come and say hello :eek:
You were very honoured, they dont normally leave their owners ;)

Just hoping i can do her justice tbh :eek:

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Aww look at her! She's already almost too big for your lap. How are you finding puppyhood the second time around? Please tell me that as a Bernese she's automatically easier than Oscar, yes, yes? :D

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Aww look at her! She's already almost too big for your lap. How are you finding puppyhood the second time around? Please tell me that as a Bernese she's automatically easier than Oscar, yes, yes? :D
She is definately easier than Oscar, much less bitey and more responsive to me, however anyone getting carried away should read this account of my morning.

6.30 Mr Rainy calls me from my deep sleep "i need help here". Ok i stumble down and my 5 yr old comes with me. We go into the back room and i immediately spot the big pile of poop, regretfully my 5 yr old doesnt and treads in it. So i try and carry my 5 yr old to the bathroom and then remember she is too hefty, whilst my hubby decides this is a good moment to release nella from the garden who is ridiculously excited to see me after the night she has had so thus ensue a crazy dance which involves a fair bit of me swearing at my hubby. He takes over with my daughter and i go to source cleaning up stuff from the kitchen at which point i nearly step in the biggest pile of poop because there was me thinking Nella had had a wake up accident but Ohhhh Nooooo this cheeky pup had escaped her puppy pen :eek: and spent the night stressing Oscar to the point he pooed in the kitchen (unheard of)

Sooooooo by 7am i had cleaned the entire downstairs floors :crazy:

Hence the bottle of wine this evening :cool:

·
Vassal to Lilly and Ludo
33,764 Posts
Gorgeous Picture :)

Definately sounds like you need that wine though ;) :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.