Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Puppies and snow

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by piggybaker, Feb 5, 2012.

1. piggybaker

piggybaker PetForums VIP

So what did your pups think of the snow, Snippets was Whoa what's this and was quiet nervous then my Tilly was like no come on then he ran round like a looney it was so cute , alas I had no camera to hand and missed it all:rolleyes:

So did you catch your pups ideas of the snow on camera if so let's see

2. Angel pedigrees

Angel pedigrees PetForums Member

Yeah mine al love it, my new girls first experiance was good too, couldnt get her in LOL

#2 Angel pedigrees, Feb 5, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2012
  3. Spellweaver

Spellweaver PetForums VIP

Xia was doubly puzzled - she went to a border collie champ show with her breeder yesterday (because I'm still not well enough to go). So not only had she had a day out without us - when they brought her back there was all this white, cold stuff in her garden! She couldn't work it out - but once she saw Quinny and Callie playing in it, and discovered the delights of trying to find snowballs thrown by my OH, she decided it was fun stuff! :p

4. Zaros

Zaros Pet Forums, P/resident Evil

Zara has always been an adventurous little soul (aka Nosey) in any weather over any terrain.

Zara (approx' 3 months) strides out (Pre Oscar)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Zara rounds up on a piece of Birch bark.
    [​IMG]

Surveying her territory

[​IMG]

5. Hertsgirl

Hertsgirl PetForums Senior

Cookie was taken aback by it at first, looking at it as if to say 'what on earth, where is my garden gone, why is it white?' :lol: then she decided its good fun to run around in and bury her face in it lol I'll take some pics later and upload them :D

6. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

I have 6 who have never seen snow before. The 2 whippets went inot the garden that fast I don't think the realised anything was different until they wondered why their feet were cold. Then they just got very silly running in and out.

Lily went for a walk with Buck and Willow at first she stopped and looked and was unsure but later when it had stopped she was quite happy to play that was until she stepped of the edge of the curb to discover the snow was nearly as deep as she was tall:D:D Good job she had her lead and harness on so I could pull her back out.

The iggies have not yet been out in the snow I don't want them going zooming round in the snow slipping and hurting themslves especially Micca with her bad leg.

7. foxyrockmeister

foxyrockmeister PetForums VIP

No snow here :(

8. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

We've got loads you can have some of ours if you want it:D:D:D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice