Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

puppies 5 weeks :)

Discussion in 'Dog Breeding' started by love our big babies, Aug 25, 2013.

1. love our big babies

love our big babies PetForums Member

First is my keeper CeCe :) Love her she is so cute ;) ears are all starting to come up too x

Attached Files:

2. H0lly

H0lly PetForums VIP

The 2nd one just whispered that they want to come live with me. . Just let me know yiur addy I will come and collect :)

3. kodakkuki

kodakkuki PetForums VIP

I'll have no3 to go please! I could squoosh that lil face for hours! :001_wub:

4. we love bsh's

we love bsh's PetForums VIP

3 for me too..very sweet.

5. Sleeping_Lion

Sleeping_Lion Banned

There is actually a French bulldog at ringcraft, well, there was, they've just finished classes for now. But she's a real character, joins in with all the biggies chasing them around and gumming them to death. In the ten minute hoolie at the start of classes, she could usually be found standing on top of one of the Labradors lording it!! I know nothing really about this breed, but have been pleasantly surprised by how robust this girl is, and what a fabulous character as well!!

6. Doguiesrus

Doguiesrus PetForums Senior

If I lived closer your hubby would have to be on puppy nap alert. Your keeper is lovely really cute. I will get one oneday! X

7. love our big babies

Yeah sounds like a typical frenchie :) very robust! Juno has an obsession with big dogs! She loves playing with them. Especially the Doberman down the street! Must feel like she has conquered a giant lol they are fantastic to own and very gentle with kids. My favourite breed :) and they are a bit silly too

8. H0lly

H0lly PetForums VIP

How similar in traits are they to boxers ?

9. love our big babies

Very! Like mini boxers and daft as a brush :) when we got Juno we still had Rocky our boxer, he wasn't dog friendly but loved her :) and the too of them were just the same really except for size difference. Frenchies tend to calm down quicker than boxers though. We'll that's my experience

10. Callie

Callie PetForums Senior

They are so cute. I think they look like stitch from lilo and stitch

11. Sleeping_Lion

Sleeping_Lion Banned

I must admit, they are one of the few smaller breeds I might possibly be tempted with *just* as a pet, although realistically that would probably never happen as I just don't have the time! Lizzy, the pup/dog at ring craft has got a few of the owners of bigger dogs quite smitten, she really is such a character.

12. kodakkuki

kodakkuki PetForums VIP

i could certainly be cnverted if i could get on the list of breeder like yourself- i've always Adored the thought of them, but only ever ran into them in person at the vets- usually when they're in for soft palate shortening or the like :(

but mini boxers!? yes please!!!

13. Doguiesrus

Doguiesrus PetForums Senior

I have always fancied a smaller breed like the Frenchie but my heart with the bordeaux. When I'm rich and famous Im going to have a doggie palace built and one of every breed in!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice