UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cindy is a 4-5 months gsd x pup.
She was rescued from the pound when she was only 7-8 weeks old:crying::crying:
Cindy is just adorable, very polite and very intelligent, she passed puppy class with flying colours and only one week to go to complete the bronze.
There is nothing Cindy loves more than be around you all the time, she adores kids and will love to have a family with another dog, she has seen cats and didn't really pay much attention to them.
She loves to travel,( she does most of the times to go for a walk)and once you arrived at destination she knows never to jump from the car until she has been told it is safe to do so.
At walks she is just a dream, never pulls and off lead her recall is 150%.
If you think you could offer this perfect little girl a loving home, please complete her adoption form at
German Shepherd Rescue South based in Hampshire - Rescuing and Re-homing German Shepherd Dogs in the South of England and if you have any questions please let me know and I will be glad to help.
An here is the beautiful baby girl

G

·
Hi Thorex ,

I really hope she gets her forever home very soon she sounds great , and a real shame she so far from us as would consider her ourselves even though we was looking mainly for a older dog , she really does sound amazing on the email you sent me

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Lisa
Believe me, Cindy is the type of new loyal friend that everyone wants.
She is beautiful, loves people, loves dogs, adores kids, and she is very intelligent.
I really can't understand why there is hardly any interest on her.
If she hasn't been adopted by the end of this month, we will have to wait for after Christmas, I never give any of my fosters in December, I have enough of people buying dogs for Christmas, a present for their kids....:mad2::mad2:
- A dog is for life not just for Christmas -

G

·
I totally agree with you not letting her go around that time , no dog deserves to be bought at xmas as a present that will after the novelty has worn off end up not wanted or given the attention and love they need , hope she gets an amazing home

G

·
I am looking for a dog to rescue next year, march time. If she still needs a home then, then i will come see her.

I need to prepare and do some reading before i get a dog.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This little lady is still looking for a loving home due to time wasters.
Princess Cindy doesn't ask for much but she must have a doggie friend.
If you think you could give this little girl the best Christmas present by offering her a loving home, please let me know.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.