UK Pet Forums Forum banner

Pug Puppies

5K views 75 replies 32 participants last post by  canuckjill 
#1 ·
Just thought i'd share...

My pug had 6 beautiful babies last week. All born healthy, fat and gorgeous. Sadly we lost one a couple of days ago. He thrived for the first few days but then just faded :( Very sad.. Gracie is being a fantastic mum though, she totally adores her babies and is feeding and cleaning them all the time :rolleyes:

See less See more
#4 ·
I want I want! :D

Congratulations! Gorgeous pups!

RIP little man x

#6 ·
Yes, they all seem very chunky little people at the moment.

We use nail polish to tell them apart. I dont use the collars as i have heard of puppies getting caught up and strangled! I get so paranoid about these things. So we have "left girl" (nail varnish spot on the left side of her bum) and "right girl" etc etc etc :D

#10 ·
Hey Jess................so glad to hear Gracie has 'popped' ..... they all look adorable. Give her a big hug from us and DON'T let me see those babies !!!!!!
love Julie and Mark, Ethan and the gang xxx
Hi Guys!

Yes, it was getting to the point where she was so big, and so hot (coudlnt have come at a worse time with the heat we've been having!!) that i was hoping she'd pop sooner rather than later :rolleyes: In the end she popped about 6 days early :eek: But they were all big, healthy pups :D

#14 ·
She was enormous poor girl, and had to carry them around in that heatwave we had!!!

We have more homes than we have pups, but TBH, i doubt many will be going anywhere ;)

#24 ·
Never seen pugs?! They're in a few films - Men in Black is one of the most famous!

Fantastic little people, i couldnt be without a pug now. I adore mine :D The babies are ugly little things though lol They're starting to look a bit more pug-like now and less like rat babies!

#26 ·
Congratulations!

Sorry about the little one who didn't make it.

I am getting my black pug girl this Saturday - she will be 8 weeks old.
Congrats! :D Who are you getting your baby from?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.